- Please click here for a video about how Western boots should fit.
Please click here for information on how Justin boots should fit.
Please click here for information on heel slip.
- The Justin® WK217 work boot keeps you performing at your best in hazardous environments and wet weather with its superior waterproof protection, composite toe protection, and long-lasting underfoot support.
- Whiskey Barrel Buffalo leather upper.
- Lace-up work boot with composite safety toe.
- Waterproof full bootie construction keeps out the wet elements for a dry foot environment.
- OrthoLite® insole is made of extremely breathable open-cell PU foam that is lightweight and flexible. It also retains 95 percent of its original thickness and won't flatten over time. The insert has anti-bacterial characteristics and can easily be removed, washed, and replaced.
- Round toe design with single-row stitch welt.
- Steel shank for underfoot stability.
- Vibram® Commander-X5™ outsole is heat, oil, slip, chipping, and chemical resistant, providing stability and protection no matter what surface you are working on.
- Composite safety toe is lightweight and meets or exceeds ASTM F-2413-11, I75 and C75 standards for impact, compression and Electrical Hazard protection from open electrical currents up to 18,000 volts.
- Weight: 2 lbs 4.2 oz
- Shaft: 8 1⁄2 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Justin WK217 Whiskey Barrel Buffalo GWSUGIL